Tag Archives: scale

The Results Are In: Seeing IS Believing!

According to my high school guidance counselor, (8 years ago- I know I keep things so relevant), 60% of the world are visual learners, while the other 40% are able to take it all in and perform just as well … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 5 Comments

#MotivationalMondays- Cyber Monday- Stretch Your Body, Not Your Wallet

Happy Cyber Monday to all my deal brothers and sisters! Since Thanksgiving dinner, you’ve either done one of two things: eaten all leftovers or burned it all off by shopping literally until you dropped. Or maybe over half of you … Continue reading

Posted in Motivational Mondays | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment