Still extremely under the weather but I have green tea to thank as an auxiliary energy power reserve. It’s what enabled me to actually get up and go to the kitchen to prepare this. #missindependent
Okay so this is super easy to make:
1. Heat saucepan on low and add chicken broth (or whichever broth you’d prefer) I had some organic free-range chicken broth on hand.
2. Slice one-two small spanish onions (can be any kind- I like these because they you less craving mints for your breath after.)
3. Grab a can of chickpeas. Drain. Pour in about 1/4 of a cup.
4. One clove garlic- minced.
4. Stir occassionally for about 5-7 minutes.
5. Pour soup into bowl. Top with cheese. (I used shredded colby jack, but I know most recipes use gruyere.) I also mixed in the cheese since I didn’t feel like broiling it. (Traditional recipes call for placing slices of cheese on top and broiling as you may know.)
All I have really been eating is soup. Got any good recipes? Send ’em my way!