…is a big booty hoe.
Can anyone else not get that song out of their head? It’s becoming quite distracting, especially in public places when I catch myself murmuring that line specifically.
In all seriousness, what do I want for Christmas?
Well, I’m not a kid anymore. As much as I still love Barbies, Mall Madness, and nail polish, I’ve naturally evolved into liking and desiring more grown-up presents like vacations, spa days, and oh…but still nail polish. 😉
This year, I’ve been extremely shaken by Hurricane Sandy, so I ask first and foremost any of my relatives to just donate to NJ Sandy Relief Fund. It only has to be $10!
I do have a few materialistic things on the list, most of them involving food. (that’s odd, right?)
1. More coconut and peanut flour
2. Avocado, Almond, and White Truffle Oil
3. Kombu (to make tea with)
4. Teeccino Vanilla Nut (herbal coffee)
5. Yves Sant Laurent Parisienne Perfume
6. Thumbhole attire of ANY kind (I’m a small)
7. Polar HRM– PINK 😀
8. Gift certificates to Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx
9. Slippers with style and spunk
10. This miracle face cream because I need to look 5 years younger already…http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com/index.php/review/product/list/id/32/#.UKBcN2bWdok
10. A condo in Miami
…Wait, what? How did that last one slip on there? That belongs on my “two year” dream list. But Santa, if you’re so inclined, I’ll let you timeshare it with me! 😉
What do you want for Christmas this year?
Peace, love, and Christmas!