I realize that ever since starting this blog, I’ve been pretty selfish. I suppose there’s no “I” in blog, so it doesn’t really matter, but when you read others ideas/collaborate, you not only learn, but grow. (and maybe gain some friends along the way) Everything in this world is about relationships and sharing thoughts and ideas makes you that much more able to connect with others.
I figured it would be appropriate to every once and a while create a list of posts I have a huge jones for.
So here goes…
1. Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal– from Carissa at Fit2Flex. If you haven’t noticed, saying the word, “pumpkin” alone gets my panties in a bunch. This recipe is to ally something I’d get into bed with. Or rather, out of bed with. 😉
2. Flip A Coin Workout– from Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean. I’ve shared my love for Lindsay through my twitter and foodie pen pals posts, and her fitness Friday’s are always new and fun workouts! This one is simple yet creative…and all you need is a coin…and maybe some workout gear!
3. Do New Workout Clothes Motivate You? from Katie at Wish and Whimsy. She wrote this post in regards to her birthday and included some awesome workout gear she received. I LOVE birthdays and workout clothes. Both are motivating.
4. Coconut Chicken Tacos from Tera at Girl Gone Healthy. I may have lied when I said pumpkin is my most favorite thing. I’ll be honest, I have two favorite things at the current moment…coconut and pumpkin. These tacos looks super easy and delish! Bookmarked! 🙂
5. It took 9 Months To Put It On from Maria at A Life To Bragg About. I’m so anti babies, it’s ridiculous. However, this girl makes it all look so easy. She talks about intermittent fasting and incorporating crossfit into her lifestyle to lose the last few pounds of baby weight. She looks SLAMMING. Pure motivation right there!
What’s rockin’ your google reader this week? Who are you looking towards for inspiration/motivation these days?
Peace, love, and sharing is caring!