There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to this post. It’s not themed like my others and it probably won’t be rambly. (SHOCKINGLY.)
So here goes it:
1. I’m looking into an affordable nutritional consulting program. Any tips besides Integrative Nutrition (which is great- but $$$) are appreciated!
2. Fit bikini competitions. I have no idea if the kind I desire exist (the ones without all the women looking like males)- but I’d like to add this to my fitness bucket list.
3. Paleo? Yes, it’s in writing now, so you know what that means? It shall be done. Starting next week- you are all to hold me accountable if I tweet, blog, blog, IG, or most importantly eat anything “UN-PALEO”.
4. Apartment searching. Recommendations welcomed besides creepy killer craigslist, trulia, and zillow. Roommates need not apply, thanks.
5. Blog re-vamp. I’ve seen many a blogger go for the re-vamp and I’m thinking for the one year blog-iversary (November)- this one deserves one as well. Any graphically inclined persons or wordpress familiar peeps please help!
6. Singing lessons. I know I had instagrammed a pic about a month ago of my end of summer goals- I’ve completed all of them except enrolled in singing lessons. Do I consult craigslist for this or is there a safer, more reliable way? I may be willing to do Skype singing as well!
7. Zip-lining. Want it, need it. Not even one bit of a thrill seeker. Not afraid of heights- but hey you never know when that fear could be added on. Will I hate it?
8. New workout gear. While I desperately love the memories and sweat I’ve shared with my beloved sweatpants and grunge-y gym shirts over the years, it’s time to grow up and get clean. Your suggestions welcomed on CHEAP but fashionable gym wear brands.
That is all she wrote. Graduating from rambling to full run on sentences! Ahh, the blog life! 🙂
What’s on your current wants/needs list?