I have been seeing this award pop up so frequently and now I actually have been nominated for it, all thanks to Just Add Cayenne!
The blogger behind Just Add Cayenne is R.C. who always has something new I am dying to try out every What I Ate Wednesday. I enjoy reading his blog because my food values align similarly with his! Be sure to check out all of R.C.’s unique recipes and other adventures!
If you aren’t familiar, this award is given out to anyone who the blogger believes has truly great content.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Include a link to their site.
- Include the award image to your post.
- Include the award image on your blog.
- Give 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award, including links to their sites
- Let those bloggers know they have been nominated
7 Random Facts:
1. I love creamy peanut butter ONLY. However, I don’t discriminate when it comes to flavors. I accept ’em all!
2. Contrary to most who receive ear piercings fresh out of the womb, I chose to get mine done at age 20.
3. I used to be 45 pounds heavier than I am now. It was probably as close to an oompa loompa as you can get to in real life! (See my About Me page)
4. I have an unbridled passion for all things weather. I can name every cloud in the sky on any given day at any given moment. I also am on a quest to be as close to a tornado as possible.
5. I use “fake names” at take out restaurants sometimes to see others reactions or just to make myself laugh. (Edith, Mildred, Guy, etc.)
6. My fashion sense may say 2012 but my mind is constantly living in the 1950s/60s. I just love everything about those eras!
7. I have met one celebrity so far in life. (Melissa Joan Hart) at the height of Clarissa Explains It All. I have a signed VHS tape which is still in mint condition! I think I can die happy!
And now it’s your turn...the nominees are…(in no particular order)
1. C’est La Vie
8. Eat Pray Tri
9. Pure 2 Raw
10. Sensual Appeal
15. Sarah Learns
These blogs I read almost every day. Some I am a silent reader of, others I comment on almost every single post. I think the key to blogging is to constantly be in tune with your audience and enrich the lives of others by brigngin your own personal experiences into the mix. All of the above definitely do, which is what keeps me wanting to read more!
Thanks for reading everyone!